2022 Fair-chase Namibian Plains Game Safari
Travel with professional adventure safari host Frank Cole as he returns to Aru Game Lodges in search of an old warrior Eland bull.
Frank has planned and led multiple Cabela’s Outdoor Adventure trips around the globe including personally hunting with Aru Game Lodges. You will experience a first class 10-day spot and stalk fair chase plains game hunt in Namibia, with professional hunting guides who follow strict ethical standards.
We have an abundance of self-sustainable game and a host of interesting species such as the rhino, caracal, black wildebeest, blue wildebeest, cheetah, brown hyena, giraffe, leopard, ostrich, warthog and two species of zebra. There are multiple antelope species inhabiting our farms, such as the blesbuck, eland, hartebeest, impala, klipspringer, Southern greater kudu, oryx/gemsbuck, springbuck, waterbuck and more.
May 30, 2022 – depart USA
May 31 – arrive in Windhoek, met and transferred to camp
June 1-10 – hunt (mid hunt transfer lodges)
June 11 – depart for home
June 12 – arrive home
YOUR SAFARI INCLUDES
• 130,900 acres walk and stalk fair chase hunting
• 2 unique eco-systems
• 2 luxury lodges – 4 spots/PH’s per lodge – transfer lodge mid hunt
• Non-hunters, family, kids welcome
• Rifle and/or Bow hunt
• One of the easiest temporary import of hunting rifles
• Smallest human population per square mile in Africa
• Namibia habitat is largely still in its natural state
• Underrated safari destination
• Namibia government is Pro Hunting
• Excellent Professional Hunters – Namibia has one of the strictest exams
RESERVE YOUR HUNT TODAY!
It’s due time to get back outdoors, hunting, laughing, telling stories around the fire and making new memories. Call Frank Cole for rates, questions and to book your spot!
*Day rates locked in with deposit. Trophy fees subject to 2022 rates.